POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ : Re: Passion of the Christ Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passion of the Christ
From: alphaQuad
Date: 7 Jun 2009 17:20:00
Message: <web.4a2c2e39d4479e563559bb670@news.povray.org>
Suppose I should have added .... sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh sh sh sh, the sound of
the fire extinguisher. Warp is way too easy to deal with. No one has a relevant
challenge?

Guess it would be like challenging the Sun.

OK, on to the relevance then. Beliefs are just that, something you want to
believe but for which you have no personal experience that would justify it.

What's greater then belief? When you KNOW from experience, you do in fact
actually know something. Belief is more like a faerie tale.

An atheist has beliefs and doesn't know anything. I am particularly interested
in these people, because of what I could show them. Call me vulnerable, or just
crazy, but if you only KNEW!!!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE